After taking the round of the campus, facilities, class-rooms, labs etc, a student obtains the Admission Form from the institute office or can download it from our website www.iamrgzb.com, fill it up and submit it to the office. An interview follows and if found suitable, is admitted to the stream of his/her choice or suitability. Admission starts from April-end and continues till July-end. Admissions are given as per norms of CCS University, Meerut.
- Start of Admission Process : 1st April 2016
- End of the Admission Process – 31st July 2016
- Last Date for all Admission Charges and Fees - Before the commencement of the classes (tentatively 31 July).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Candidates seeking admission to the BBA/BCA Specialization Programme must have passed 10+2 (or its equivalent) examination from a recognized Board/ University. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their results are also eligible for applying. Their candidature, however, shall be considered, subject to their clearing the qualifying examination.
The Admission Committee is constituted by the following:
- Director - Chairman
- Head of Department - Member
- Controller of Admission – Secretary and Jt Secretary
The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
Following are to be shown/submitted along with the form – original and photocopy:-
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Migration Certificate (in case of CBSE, ICSE boards, other then UP Board) or TC (for UP Board students).
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
In case of any difficulty, please contact the HOD, Mr Ajay Tyagi at phone # 9410475578, or mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org